WHAT IS A MUN?
The Model United Nations (MUN) is a project led by students. Through different techniques of debate and negotiation, students represent member countries in the various UN bodies.
In this formative experience, they should put themselves on the skin of the delegate from the country that they have to representand find solutions to specific problems, which are part of the international agenda.
Through MUN, young people acquire a series of abilities:
1. Research and analyse information
2. Debate and negotiate in groups
3. Speak with confidence in public
4. Assume greater responsibility for the world problems
5. Interact with people from different cultures
6. Speak and write fluently in English